Friday, December 24, 2010

Free Samples ~ Week 9

I thought I would try something different this week, and post what I get for free via mail by day and then post it all at the end of the week. I love getting freebies, products and samples - so if you know of any, please share! Look at all the goodies I got this week!

Monday, Dec 20th:
55 Shutterfly 4x6 prints
1 Glad OdorShield trash bag with Febreze Freshness (from Sams Club samples)
1 Stayfree Ultra Think Thermo Control pad with $1.00 off coupon
Applied Labels with Arwen's name (look for product review later this week!)
Happy Me Natural Acne Corrective System with 3 mini samples in a brochure
Land O Lakes 2010 Holiday Brochure (lots of baking recipes!)
Go Red for Women 'Red dress' pin from American Heart Association

Tuesday, Dec 21st:
Oxy Clinical Skin Samples (with 3 mini samples) & a coupon for $1.50 off any Oxy Clinical product
Precious Moments Storybook Bible from
http://www.booksneeze.com/ (look for book review later this week!)
2 Free Movie Tickets to Mega MInd (I won these on Facebook in November - but just got the link to print them off today)

Wednesday, Dec 22nd:
Watched "Body of Proof" episode (a new Tv show coming to ABC in March 2011 - I got a sneak preview of the show online) compliments of All You Reality Checkers program (a free program where you get to try out free stuff before anyone else) - I had to watch the show & then take a survey afterwards
Starbucks Coffee & $1.50 off coupon (from Walmart samples)
Free Excedrin coupon
Your Life Multi Adult Gummies Vitamins (2 gummies)
$5.00 off coupon for Toys R Us
Sleep Number Travel Pillow (I requested this via Facebook back in October!)

Thursday, Dec 23rd:
DAYCO aWEARness Gauge (to detect a worn serpentine belt?)
Above The Influence Poster from SAMHSA
Starbucks Coffee (from AmazonFresh samples)

Friday, Dec 24th
Pink sock monkey hat (I got this from Yeah Baby Boutique ~ I won a $10 GC to their site a few weeks ago from I Like Book via a Facebook contest)

Biore Make up Removing Towelettes & coupons
Betty Crocker calendar

Saturday, Dec 25th ~ Merry Christmas
No mail today :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment