Sunday, January 9, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 11

Week 11 was not a very good freebie week for me (as you will see below)...I love getting freebies, products and samples - so if you know of any, please share! Look at all the goodies I got this week:

Monday, January 3, 2011
Friendship bracelet with personalized written letter from TOMS
Kids Pork Cookbook from National Pork Board
Tour Wrap 2G for a golf club I got from Golf Pride


Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Just junk mail today :P

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Just junk mail today (again) :P

Thursday, January 6, 2011
American Baby Magazine (Jan)
AHA Red Dress pin (my second one via mail!)
SAMHSA Poster

Friday, January 7, 2011
The Idea Book for Educators magazine (Spring 2011)
Baby Bond Flex Nursing Sash (see product review next week...)

Saturday, January 8, 2011
Taboo (board game) booster cards

No comments:

Post a Comment