Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yoplait Diet ~ Day 4

So after a horrible night of bad decisions when it comes to eating...I have decided to jump back on the bandwagon diet of Yoplait yogurt....I am also planning to find the time to go downstairs today and play on the Wii, even if its just for 10 minutes. I haven't made it down there since Monday, and my plan was to go play everyday as part of my exercise routine. Wish me luck!

Breakfast: Strawberries & Bananas yogurt, cantelope (1 slice) & whole wheat bread (1 slice)
I worked out on the Wii for a little bit this AM, I hope to do some more this afternoon after lunch :)

Lunch: Cherry Cobbler yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1/2 pineapple cup slices, & 1 granola bar

Snack: Cottage Cheese

Dinner: Pork Tenderloin, cheesy potatoes, green beans & salad

Exercise: I worked out on the Wii for a little bit today, and basic chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment