Thursday, February 10, 2011

Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves


Our family loves dessert - cookies, brownies, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes and more! Whether we make it ourselves or buy it from the store, you will always find some type of dessert in our house at least once a week. This is probably why a diet in our house doesn't have a long success rate!

Recently I came across doing a product review for a company called 'Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves".
Roundabouts are decorative wraps that simply wrap around the base of your cupcakes to quickly transform your ordinary cupcakes into fun and decorative master pieces. The great part about it is, this is so easy use, less work to create, cheaper than store bought designs, and choose from 70+ great designs for any occasion.

Some of the designs are fun (for a birthday party), some are sophisticated (for a wedding) - they even have cupcake sleeves for each holiday, including, but not limited to: President's Day, Valentines, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's, Cinco De Mayo, Mothers/Fathers, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and more! Look at the pics below...



They sell at $8.99 for a set of 12 conveniently packaged decorative cupcake sleeves.



I was so excited to try the Lil’ Burger decorative cupcake sleeves. Instructions were included on how to achieve the desired color of frosting, each pack came with 12 ready to use cupcake sleeves, and it was so much fun to make with my family.


The whole process is very simple! You bake your cupcakes - any flavor/kind, let them cool, mix the frosting colors (the instructions came with a recipe to make your frosting look a certain color - in this case, light brown), then gently place the Roundabout sleeve around the base of your cupcakes. After placing a sleeve on each cupcake, add frosting. To top these great cupcakes off, I used sesame seeds (which I got in a Chinese microwave meal I bought).

This is what the finished cupcake looks like:


I can't wait to make these for my next party - you should too! If you want to find out more about Roundabouts, check out their website:
http://www.roundaboutsleeves.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment