So here are some things that Arwen can master:
- Crawling on all fours (she is into everything now) and can move from room to room easily
- Has 4 teeth (2 on top & 2 on bottom) which has led to biting :(
- Says 'Mama', 'Dada', 'Bubba', and 'Duck'
- Pulled herself for the first time this week (on Wed, 04/27) It was so neat - we were all sitting there and watched her do it!!
- She loves to eat!!! Any food is game now - as long as its soft, or chewy - she has been eating bread, cheese, veggies, fruits and more of all kinds!
- She is still a wonderful sleeper - all night long & at least one nap per day
- She likes to stand with help (from a toy or by holding your hands) and has even taken a few steps when you hold her hands
- She is almost always a very happy baby still ~ always smiling, laughing, cooing, squealing and more!
- She is such a sweet girl by giving kisses, hugs, and cuddles all the time
- She loves to play with her big sister Destin and is learning to "share" along with her
- She loves to swing at the playground and just being outside is fun for her
- Loves bath time (splashing & of course, ducks!)
That's all I can think of as of right now...until next time, be sure to read my blog and check out my newest job at Frugal Fabulous Finds (http://frugalfabulousfinds.com) where I am the new Product Review & Giveaway Specialist. Lots of product reviews, deals, giveaways, etc. I am loving it!