Saturday, April 2, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 20

Wow! Week 20 of getting free stuff by mail...I got lots of stuff this week :)

3/28
I got a coupon for a free pack of Orbit gum (they had a promo to get free flipflops a few months back, but ran out and sent these instead - woo hoo!) & my Shutterly 4x6 prints that I got for free :)

3/29
Nothing - junk!

3/30
Shutterfly book of both the girls (see link here) which I got for free! Origins Plantscription Anti-aging serum sample, Poster promoting National Poetry Month for April 2011 from Academy of American Poets, Organ Donation Pin (Green Ribbon & Heart) and bookmark from HRSA, Digital Photo magazine and a product I reviewed from http://www.mycomfortcross.com/ on 3/31/11.

3/31
Digital Photo magazine (a second free issue), Target Beauty Bag filled with coupons & tons of samples (shampoo, conditioner, lip balm, chapstick, lotion & more!), and a Car Seat ID Card with info from MyPreciousKid.com

I got a surprise UPS package today from my Dad & stepmom Julie...a box of chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's Day (they said its mothers day in the UK).

In the mail...
1,000 Year Bible Chronology (I was supposed to get a free DVD by mail, but got a postcard instead, which says to visit their site where you can download the files)


TNT Fireworks Club packet which included:
TNT Sticky Note pad, safety message from Rocketman, TNT Window decal, personalized membership card, TNT Poster, magnet & tattoos.


PETA Kids packet which included:
Stickers, comic books (5 different ones), a magazine and info on becoming Vegan.


4/1
Junk mail

4/2Another set of 2 posters from HRSA Info Center (Title V 75th Anniversary). I got one of these a couple weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment