Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our first family vacation - Day Two

Day Two of our trip to Colorado...we got up early, made a pancake breakfast, did our daily "chores on the farm", and went to Garden of the Gods. We took sooo many great pics, but the ones below were my favorites :)







The last pic of me with my earring (from my wedding) that was lost at Garden of the Gods :(







Later that afternoon, we went to a pizza place and discovered a really cool slide and game room in the back for Destin to play on. Gpa Todd even went down it a few times too!

We all went for a walk on their property too...I love the cactus photo!




I will sign off w/some cute pics of Arwen playing in the baby pool. I don't know if I have ever truly mentioned how much she loves WATER. She loves to blow bubbles in the dog water, bath tub, and of course baby pools. The water was a little chilly, but Arwen didn't mind splashing in it :P



One last tidbit...Patrick and I went on our very 1st Date night without the girls on Saturday night {Sorry Mom!! I know you wanted to be the first one to watch them!!}. We went to a Mexican place (that was soooo gross!) and then stopped for dessert at a yogurtini place where you add your own icecream and toppings. The girls did great - no tears, and played the entire time after eating dinner with Gpa Todd & Gma Julie. They didn't even care when we got back :( which made me feel really good knowing that they had so much fun they did not miss us.

I am hoping that this will be the start of many date nights to come :) Stay tuned for Day 3 of our CO Vacation...a trip to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment