Monday, November 28, 2011

Mail Call: Nov. 21 - 26

Good Afternoon! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I am very thankful for my beautiful family and friends who make life worth living for.

We went to Bass Pro Shops this past week, and got to see Santa Claus. And neither one of the girls cried! I couldn't believe it! We also got some great pics which I will post later on.

Here is what came in my mail box this week, feel free to share yours too:

• $10 Target Giftcard that I got for hosting a MAM party
• My National Consumer Panel hand scanner kit
• 10 free cards from MyPublisher

• 9 free PINK shirts (Variety Pack) from Hanes (contest I won via One2OneNetwork.com) and a $50 GC to Hanes catalog - Woo hoo!

• Decorative Ceiling Tile (PR for FFF)

• Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops (freebie)
• Canale Orignials Bracelet Mate (PR & Giveaway for FFF0
• Tiny Prints birthday card (freebie)
• Chiefs Dog Jersey from Pet Super Store.com (PR & Giveaway for FFF)

Until next time, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment