Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy 2014 !!!

As we dive into our 25th day of January 2014...I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2014! I don't update my blog as much these days, but thats to be expected with my girls growing up so fast and us trying to keep up. 

Destin's invite I ordered via Etsy

In the next couple weeks, I am going to be planning Destin's 5th Birthday. Its hard to believe that she is going to be 5 next month. We took the girls to see Disney's newest animated film, "Frozen"...and needless to say she absolutely LOVED it and switched her party plans (which were originally going to be Rapunzel). You can see my hundreds of Frozen Birthday Party Pins here via Pinterest.


Since seeing the movie about 6 times now, both girls have played dress up with their Frozen dresses too many times to count. Destin is always Elsa and Arwen plays Anna. It is beyond cute!

Besides her favorite new movie, Destin still loves Disney Princesses, playing dressup and really enjoys listening to mommy read chapter books every night before bedtime. She plans to play Tee Ball again this Spring/Summer.

Arwen loves Lightning McQueen, Scooby Doo (still), Spider Man and Doc McStuffins. She loves playing with her princesses, blocks and also playing dress up with her sister. We signed her up to play soccer starting in March.

Both girls are still really enjoying attending preschool. And I am still getting used to the idea of having time alone to myself. I am currently seeking a new prek program for Arwen next year at the moment.

In less than 2 years, both girls will be in Elementary School and my plan is to go back to the working world. Its crazy to think that I haven't worked in nearly 5 years...not sure what to expect when I finally go back.

Here are some of my favorite moments/pictures of the last couple of weeks...look for more soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment