Monday, June 15, 2009

The last week!

We had a pretty good weekend...we saved up some money & bought a new digital camera! I am still learning how to use it. Destin turned 4 months old over the weekend and had her checkup today at the Doctor. She is getting so big!!

I spoke with Lori yesterday about her vita - it was very impressive! I need to learn how to create one of my own...I started researching jobs today for online universities - I am finding that I don't have the experience needed, which is really setting me back. I hope I can figure out a way for me to succeed in this field.

I can't believe that this is the last week of the class - 6 weeks really does fly by fast! I am starting to grade the Grad projects and they have turned out great! I feel so accomplished knowing that I am able to grade such a big assignment for this course! I can't wait to have my own online class someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment