Friday, October 15, 2010

Photography

As many of you know I love taking pictures. Before the girls, I took pictures of Patrick and I.



This was when we first started dating in 2003, taken at my cousin's wedding at Powell Gardens.


Our trip to Mexico in 2003


One of our trips to FL (in 2006 in I think)


Daisy & Duke (2007)
Then we got our first "babies", Daisy & Duke - and I took tons of pictures of the two of them. Then with the girls, I must take hundreds of new photos each week. My Dad & Stepmom were so generous when they gave me a Nikon D3000 camera for my birthday in July (right after Arwen was born). Thank you! Thank you for this amazing gift!

Since then, I have been taking pictures every other day. Sometimes I take pics of Destin playing, or of Arwen smiling. Sometimes I stage photoshoots outside or more recently in our bedroom. Sometimes the lighting is perfect, and sometimes its not. Sometimes I use the flash, indoor flash or no flash at all. I am no expert at all when it comes to photography - but I do like to try new things, and test out all of my options when it comes to getting the perfect picture.


Arwen with/without flash

Since starting my Facebook page a couple of years ago, I have found that many people have started their own photography studio. I wonder if that is something I could do in the future someday? I love photography, and playing with photos. The next step would be to get photoshop, and a backup file for all of the pics I would take. Of course, I was talking about starting my own bakery business too - and maybe even making stuff like hair clips, and tshirts as some family members & FB friends do. I'm not sure what will happen in the next year or so, but I hope to make some money somehow..and maybe photography could be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment