Friday, November 5, 2010

Free samples from the past two weeks

So, I posted a couple weeks ago that I was signing up for free stuff & samples via online....and I am now starting to get some of those freebies. So here is my up to date list of what I have received so far for free via mail in the last two weeks:
  • Night food granola bars x 2 (and a brochure about their company)
  • Dove deoderant (a mini size)
  • Extra gum (Strawberry Shortcake)
  • Bionic band (patches - these are like temporary tattos, I haven't tried them yet!)
  • Glory cooking seasoning (a mini sample)
  • Picaboo photo book (I had to pay s & h, but it was definitely worth it)
  • 10 Shutterfly cards (see post below - the Thanksgiving ones)
  • Breathe Right strips & coupon
  • Free Advil coupon
  • Free Cottonelle wipes coupon
  • "The American Patriot's Almanac" (a book from booksneeze.com where you read/review books for free)
  • Coffee, coffee mug & sticker from Green Mountain Coffee

And I will be getting lots more in the upcoming weeks...if you are interested in finding freebies let me know! I also have sent out a few packs of free gum, kleenex & tea to some friends & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment