Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free samples ~ Week 4

This is my 4th week of getting free samples via mail...and this is what I got this week:

  • Hugo Boss sample (on a postcard)
  • Garnier Moisture Rescue (on a postcard from Target)
  • Oriental Trading Co. Calendar for 2011
  • Vitamin sample for women (I didn't keep this...since I am breast feeding - you never know!)
  • John Frieda "Root Awakening" sample & coupon (2 of them!)
  • Wisconsin Milk Marketing - "Give the Gift of Goodness" recipe book - stuff with REAL butter
  • Tide Actilift sample & coupon (from Target)

  • Henry Rifles Catalog (I got this for Patrick's brother)
  • P & G Sampler pack: Tampax sample of 3 tampons, Always sample of 4 pads, Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner (separate - for my type of hair ~ medium thick), Head & Shoulders sample & several coupons for Tide, Febreeze, Power Fusion Razor, & Pantene Shampoos -- You can only request a sample pack from them every season/quarter

  • MegaRed (5 softgels) vitamins from Sams Club

  • Huggies coupons

  • Purina One Dog Food Sample (from Walmart)

  • Food Should Taste Good Coupon for 1 free bag of chips

  • Gucci Guilty perfume sample

  • USPS Boxes - a set of 5 boxes & 1 envelope to mail stuff in

Again - all of this stuff listed above I got for FREE! All you have to do is sign up...I can't wait to see what I get next week! I am supposed to be getting flip flops, candy, tshirts & more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment