Monday, November 22, 2010

Feed it Forward with Restaurant.com

Hopefully this link will work, if not let me know...

You click on the link below & email/facebook/etc your friends (up to 40 per day)...$10 Gift certificates to Restaurant.com...Its free & you can really use them to vouch at participating restaurants anywhere in the USA! You have to print them off at the restaurant of your choosing...just do a search with your zipcode. I sent to my 40 today, but you can continue to send them everyday to 40 people until 12/31/10! There's no catch - just join, be a free member, choose your fav restaurant (if its listed - there aren't a lot right now...but I think its worth it). Check it out and send one to me too!

http://feeditforward.restaurant.com/Home/Finished/3d1d0994-9f09-4be6-99de-ac3713816361

No comments:

Post a Comment