Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

Halloween was so much fun this year! On Sunday morning we went to BOO at the ZOO with my mom, my little brother and of course my girls :)




Then after naptime & dinner we
got to take Destin trick or treating for the first time! This was also our first time dressing her up too :) We only went to about ten houses, and daddy stayed home with Arwen after about half way because it was so chilly out...but it was still fun. She would say 'Candy' instead of 'Trick or Treat' and then 'Thank you!'. But when we got home she had no problem saying it to daddy, and then saying Boo! After we arrived home, Patrick & I took turns handing out candy and we let Destin watch Shrek 2 for the first time - she loved it!



I can't believe it will be Thanksgiving soon, and then Christmas! WOW! Its going to go by fast! We are already talking about doing our shopping now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment