Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 3: Whats for dinner?

Its Thursday, and I almost forgot to post my weekly "What's for dinner?" post! I guess all my days are blending closer together...anyways...I always serve at least 1 fruit & 1 veggie at each meal (in case they are not listed). So here is this week's menu:

S: Happy Halloween! We ordered Pizza Hut - yummy!
M: Cheeseburgers, fries, mac n' cheese & oranges
T: Bacon/Turkey club sandwiches, fries & pineapple
W: Ranch pork chops, scalloped potatoes, carrots & pears
T: Homemade Lasagna, salad & veggie (see pic below)

F: Breakfast for dinner - pancakes, sausage & fresh fruit
S: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy & veggie

I am always on the lookout for something new...so, whats for dinner at your house? Also, I am thinking about adding/trying a weekly dessert - our family loves desserts :) Today I made 10 dozen chocolate chip & peanut butter/choc. chip cookies with Destin's help...don't worry though, I am sending more than half with Patrick to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment