Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its a conspiracy...

Okay, so I have officially discovered that my girls are conspiring against me! Ha! They both cry at the same time, poop at the same time & want my attention at the same time (conspiracy - I think so!)...if only I could get them to sleep at the same time! Granted, Arwen sleeps alot...so I will rephrase what I just said - if only they would sleep at nap/night time - wouldn't that be great?

The whole everyday same schedule doesn't always work out the way I would like for it to...and the same goes for sleeping at night. Yep - you guessed it! Destin is still not sleeping in her bed - its different every night/week & this week all she wants is daddy. She will scream, cry and throw the biggest fit until he comes in there. Its awful - and it will last hours before she stops! AHH!

I am slacking on picture taking this week...so I am hoping to get some type of pics taken soon. I have been busy working on Christmas gifts for the girls (ordering them online) and making gifts on Shutterfly. I can't believe Christmas will be here soon...we are in the works of making our lists of what to get, where to get it, how much we have to spend, etc. Until next time, I'm off to go spend more money - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment