Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Losing weight/Biggest Loser...

So, last week on The Biggest Loser...Bob (one of trainers from the show) said that he has had many people come up to him and say they eat icecream, cookies, chips, & pretty much any junk food while watching. I have to make a horrible confession - I am one of those people! It doesn't matter what time I watch it - I always eat horrible awful unhealthy food(s) when watching this show!

I know that I am overweight, but I guess my logic is that I am happy the way I am. I don't have any large motivation to lose weight as of right now. I am breast feeding - which has helped me get to my prepregnancy weight (both times!). But I don't work out - I clean the house, do the laundry/dishes, mop/sweep/vacuum, change diapers, play with both my girls, etc, etc. I do alot of stuff & I don't have to time to worry about losing weight. Or maybe I am losing without really thinking about it - and taking in all the guilty treats like cookies & cake! I have a major sweet tooth - and I really don't think I could devote myself to eating healthy forever.

I have several friends & family members who have tried numerous diets over the years - and yes, I have to admit I tried them too! But now, I want to live my life to the fullest & eat what I want (and eat healthy too!). I hope I don't sound like a fat pig - but I am happy being who I am..and if that means being a little heavy, then so be it. At least for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment