Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I am thankful for...

Since Thanksgiving is almost here I wanted to share what I am thankful for...there is a lot:
  1. My incredible family ~ my amazing husband, two beautiful daughters & two big dogs :)

  2. My husband, Patrick, who works everyday, all day in all kinds of weather/conditions. I love you!

  3. Our house/home - even though it never can manage to stay clean!

  4. My parents ~ who love, support, offer advice & would do anything for me
  5. My family & I are all healthy & happy
  6. I am in love with a wonderful man...and he loves me more than anything too :)
  7. That Destin just loves to learn, smile, laugh, sing & is always on the go - she wears me out, but I know that its worth it. Every sleepless night is definitely worth it for her.
  8. Arwen's smile & laughter - it just melts my heart everyday.
  9. My ability to multitask - I can breastfeed, eat, drink, entertain Destin, read a book/magazine, talk on the phone, watch a tv show, share a great conversation with a loved one, and more - all at the same time :) Well, maybe not all of those things - but I am learning that I can do more than 1 thing at a time and its okay to do so.
  10. Reading a great book - I wish I had more time to do this...I usually read at night after everyone is asleep or during the occasional naptime. I miss reading and I hope to read more as Destin gets older. Maybe her & I could read to each other someday :)
  11. Being able to stay home with the girls everyday...its probably the greatest gift Patrick gives me everyday. I love knowing that I can see them meet every milestone in front of me.
  12. I am thankful for all of Destin's favorite shows...because not only are they helping me educate her, but they also give me that ten or fifteen minutes of 'me' time :)

I am sure there are many many more things that I am thankful for, but I just wanted to share these. I hope you all have as many things to be thankful for in your life. Don't be afraid to share what you are thankful for - especially to your loved ones. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment