Monday, December 20, 2010

Bryton Pick - Floss in Seconds!

I want you to be honest with me, how honest do you floss? If you are like me, and the rest of my family...not too often, or only when you are getting ready to go to the dentist for your checkup every year. The product I am about to share with you, my readers, is a great way to floss without the hassle that comes with flossing! No pain, no worrying about throwing it away, or using too much/little.

Recently I was selected through Tomoson, to try a great new product called BrytonPick. BrytonPick is a string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaner. The flexible edges are as thin as dental floss. Designed for use after every meal, BrytonPick brings relief to an everyday problem by easily removing food stuck between the teeth. Also, it replaces all improvised and un-hygienic "items" used in an attempt to remove pieces of food from between teeth, such as: paper clips, business cards, matches, or finger nails. Check out their website here: http://www.brytonpick.com/

What does it look like? Its like a mini boomerang, with two ends that have stainless steel edges which do the job of fitting in between your teeth to get the job of flossing done!

What's really about this product? Its flexible. Its re-usable for up to 30 days (made with germ-resistant stainless steel). It comes in a small credit card sized pouch you can fit into your purse or wallet. It doesn't hurt when you use it. Its very easy to clean. You can use it anytime, anywhere! You can use it with braces (which I don't have, but I couldn't imagine how hard it is to floss with braces!).

How do you use it? First off, make sure you are at least 10 years of age or older! Keep your mouth open in a smiling position. Gently insert either-end of the BrytonPick between your teeth. SLIDE between teeth INSIDE - OUT. The stainless steel cleaning edges may bend to adapt to your teeth. When finished, cleanse with napkin, tissue or hot water. Then you can store your BrytonPick in its credit card size carrying pouch.

How much does it cost? According to their site, they sell for 4 individual 3 packs for $19.95. Not too shabby!

Where you can you buy them? The only place I have seen them is on their site, but they may be available at a store near you! So keep your eyes out for this great product! http://www.brytonpick.com/

What are my thoughts? I really liked using this product. At first, it was a little scary not knowing if it would hurt my gums...and it felt a little weird sticking this foreign object in between my teeth - but after that feeling of worry went away, I really liked the product. It got the job done, and I felt comfortable using it with no worries whatsoever. Thank You Tomoson & BrytonPick for selecting me to try out this product for free :) I really enjoyed looking at all the celebrities who used the product on their site too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment