Sunday, December 12, 2010

Free Samples ~ Week 7

I am now on my 7th week of receiving Free Samples/Goodies from various places online. Here is what I got this week:

  • Oliver's Labels with Destin's name on them (Product Review posted earlier this week!)
  • Free product coupon for RelaxZen
  • Shout Color Catcher sample & coupon
  • Gucci Guilty Perfume Sample (I got this one already last week I think)
  • Kansas City Parent's Big Giveaway - Family 4 Pack to Union Station (see previous post)
  • "the nativity: the true story of Christmas" book by Mark Weimer from Global Media Outreach
  • Eucerin Daily Skin Balance sample
  • Grow Your Own Fur kit from PETA :) (It came with posters & free sticker mustaches!)
  • "Alex Detail's Revolution" by Darren Campo (I got this free book from Amazon.com)
  • Bear in the Big Blue House DvDs x 2 (I got these with my Disney Movie Reward points)
  • Lancome Paris Genifique 7 Day Kit skin cream
  • Luna bar (Chocolate dipped coconut) & a coupon
  • Boise Fireworx Paper ~ Turquoise & Copper
  • "Go Red for women" Recipe book from MERCK
  • 'In Case of Emergency: Rescue Me!' Window Decals x 2for your pets & coupons from Castor & Pollux
  • Ra-flect radiant barrier (Looks like a piece of Aluminum foil! Not sure what this is?)
  • Eat Better America 2011 Calendar (Very BIG! With lots of recipes in it!)
  • Nursing Posters (I was supposed to get magnets too, but they were all out) from Johnson & Johnson (www.discovernursing.com) If you know or are a nurse - check this site out!

I can't wait to see what I get next week :) Are you getting freebies too? If so, tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment