Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Olivers Labels

Recently I came across this great website for bloggers...its called Tomoson. And if you have lots of friends or fans on your blog, Facebook and/or Twitter, you can apply to review products :)

So I have been applying for a couple weeks, and I finally was approved for one! The company is called Oliver's Labels. I received my labels my USPS in an envelope. ~ inside was a ziplock baggie with instructions on how to remove & apply the labels to a toy, shoe or clothing; as well as a mini brochure about their product. My baggie had four different labels inside with my daughter's name on them: original, mini, shoe & stick-eez clothing labels.



Their labels can be used on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and outdoors. The clothing labels are very easy to apply, and can be thrown into the washing machine & dryer without coming off. There are lots of design themes to choose from...I got the Polka Dots (which come in 5 colors). You can add allergy designs if your little one is allergic to nuts or dairy for example (others are available). You get to choose what name to use, or can have it monogrammed. The labels are vinyl made and are guaranteed to never have the printing rub off!

How often have you gone to the store and noticed a missing toy, or jacket? I know I have! These labels would help prevent you from losing your item forever...thanks to their free lost & found program. What I thought was really cool was the "Found-It Tracking System". This optional feature prints a code on your labels for FREE! If your child ever loses an item, the person who finds the item can go to the website http://www.oliverslabels.com/, and then enter the code to recover your lost item. You can either call, email or do it on their site to notify the owner of their lost item. You can also tell the owner where they can retrieve their item lost. Very neat!

So how much does this all cost? Well they have different packages available ranging from $27 to $59....or you can buy individual labels which come in groups of 5 I think from $5 to $12. They even added a new product where you can put a picture with your child's name - so cool!

If you are interested in buying this product - let me know because I was thinking about signing up as a product agent. That's right! You can sell these too and earn 15% commission doing so! They also have fundraisers too where your school or organization can earn 20% on the sale! Wow!

I have to say this product is really cool! I can't wait to use them all up on my daughters coat, shoes, toys & more! So far, they are working great and staying true to the company's word of not rubbing off.

So here is the info you need to learn more about them:
Oliver’s Labels
1834 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4C 1H8
1-800-398-2060
http://www.oliverslabels.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment