Monday, January 3, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 10

So last week I tried this, and I thought it turned out pretty good...so I think from now on I will post by day what I get in the mail for free each week. I love getting freebies, products and samples - so if you know of any, please share! Look at all the goodies I got this week!

Also, I am now the proud owner of a Nook Color (so I have been looking for lots of free books with that too...I might post this week about where you can get free books for your e-reading devices).

Monday, December 27th

Pads & Tampon sample pack with coupon from Kimberly Clark
Free Edy's Gift Certificate (I won this in a giveaway from Simple Moms ~ I found them via Facebook)
LUV (heart) BBW Club Membership Card...bring in your card to Bath & Body Works on the Thursday of your choice and get a free gift each month - January thru May :)
"Anxious for Nothing: Gods Cure for the Cares of your Soul" by John MacArthur ( a free book that I got from Grace to You)
ATI Pressure Posters x 2 from SAMHSA Health Info Network

Tuesday, December 28th
Harley Davidson "1" Sticker
Post It Samples & coupons
Ideal Sweetener sample pack ~ brown sugar, confectionary sugar, & small pack of 5 for on the go :)
Purina One dog food sample x 2 (one from my mom via Walmart & one from Target in the mail)

Wednesday, December 29th
got science? sticker
2 free coupons for Terra Chips (I applied for a party & they said I got it, but found out I did not get to host a party, so they sent me some free coupons for chips - woo hoo!)
Post It samples & coupon

Thursday, December 30th
Wholesome Sweeteners sample pack - Agave Recipe book, $1 off coupon & 4 mini samples to try (maple, vanilla, strawberry & cinnamon)
Birthday Express catalog

Friday, December 31st
More coupons from Terra Chips...2 x 55cents off, 4 Free coupons, 2 x 55 cents off Martha Stewart clean product
Seattle's Best Coffee ~ Level 3 from Walmart
Burt's Bees body lotion

Saturday, January 1, 2011 ~ Happy New Year!
No mail today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment