Monday, January 17, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 12

This week I got coupons, shampoo, a t-shirt, magnets, books & more! If you are interested in finding freebies - tell me & I will share where I get most of my free stuff from. I usually sign up for something free everyday!

Monday, January 10, 2011
Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo


Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Free white milk coupon from http://www.whymilk.com/ - printed this off, after entering a contest to win free milk for a year - spend $100 & get free milk!
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner samples
T-shirt from http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ (see product review later this week)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 ~ Happy Anniversary to my husband & I! We have been married 4 years today!Just junk mail today :(

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wholesale Costume Club sent me a costume (via UPS) - see product review 1/13/11
Procter & Gamble's sample pack with mini Secret deoderant, & All-in-one survival kit (3 tampons, 2 reg pads & 2 pantiliners)


Friday, January 14, 2011
'Adventures in Parenting' book from U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services
'Survival Guide fo the Soul - Part II' from Unity

Saturday, January 15, 2011
Playtex Sport sample (came with 3 tampons)
2 - Thank A Nurse magnets from Johnson & Johnson campaign for nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment