Monday, January 17, 2011

Yoplait Diet ~ Days 5, 6, & 7

Day 4 (Thursday) was a lot easier than I thought it would be...maybe its because I got my junk food fix the night before. Oh well...on to Day 5 (Friday)...I think the hardest part will be this weekend when Patrick is home from work. We will just have to see....

FAST FORWARD - I am writing this on Monday (17th) which is Day 8...but I wanted to fill in what happened over the weekend too! Also, I just want to say that I AM having willpower (Pat said I did not have any!) and I am sticking with this diet for 2 weeks, all the while when he ate McDonalds, Taco Bell, candy & junk food in front of over the weekend - GRR! I know I can do this! I CAN DO THIS! In fact, I have already lost weight, and if I continue I could lose some more :) I hope that when this next week is over I will continue to eat healthy & eat sweets & junk only on special occasions.

Weight: - 6 lbs! Woo hoo! So I have already met my goal of losing 5 lbs in 2 weeks (I did it in 1 week! Wow!) I am going to continue this week & see if I can lose some more :)

Friday the 14th
Just have to mention this day was horrible (not as far as the diet goes, but other stuff!)...I broke 2 of my black glass bowls (they fell out of the cabinet), our old refrigerator broke (but then magically started working again the next day), I had to wait all day/night for our new bed (which I absolutely DO NOT like, but on the bright side, Pat loves it), my new phone (Droid Global) stopped working after Destin threw it in the dog water (did I mention she will be 2 soon...the terrible twos are in bloom!), and more!


Breakfast: Pineapple upside down cake yogurt (my favorite), cheerios & banana

Lunch: Strawberry yogurt, granola bar & cantaloupe

Snack: I don't remember?


Dinner: Chilis To Go
(I ordered the Cajun Ckn Pasta - ate less than half & put the rest in the to-go box (a tip from an old friend) and gave Destin a bunch to share. Oh - and did not eat the bread! We also had a appetizer with chips/dip

Exercise: I worked out on the Wii for a little bit today, and basic chores.


Saturday & Sunday
Saturday we went to Home Depot, Sams Club & Walmart. We ate dinner at home all weekend - which was a good thing, b/c we are getting low on money again :( I am hoping to find some type of debt free book I can start reading on my book.


Breakfast: Yogurt, granola or cereal & fruit

Lunch: Same as breakfast

Snack: I skipped snacks this weekend :(

Dinner: Pat wasn't hungry, so Destin had a lunchable & some other healthy snacks & I had a sandwich on whole wheat with pickles & all the dressings & my free chips from Terra (I got a whole bunch of freebie coupons right after Christmas b/c they said I was selected to host a party, but I didn't actually get it).

Exercise: Wii for a little bit, walking (we went to Home Depot & Walmart I got to chase Destin & do our grocery shopping on Saturday), and daily chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment