Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 13

Hello again readers! I thought I would tweek my weekly sample post and start putting everything I got in hot pink for the day...I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

Monday, January 17th, 2011
I won a free t-shirt from Payless Good Shoe Project via Facebook - and got it via UPS today :)
No USPS mail - since its a holiday! Happy MLK Day!

Tuesday, January 18th, 2011
I won some free post-its & stickers from BookRenter.com via Facebook & a package from Foundation for a Drug Free World that included: 'The Truth About Drugs' folder packet, 13 + different booklets about various different drugs, & a DVD ~ all about staying drug free.

Wednesday, January 19th, 2011
Mostly junk mail today, but I did get a great coupon booklet from Procter & Gamble (Home Made Simple) with over 20 coupons mostly for cleaning stuff like the Swiffer, Cascade, Febreze & more :)

Thursday, January 20th, 2011
Junk mail today. I did receive my prize from a giveaway back in January. It was a black/white picture of a flower from Angela Co. Photography.


Friday, January 21st, 2011
Vegetarian Starter Kit (a magazine from Mercy for Animals) which included some awful pictures of animal cruelty, veggie recipes & tips to get started...I also received Taste of Home magazine - sort of the opposite of the veggie kit :( Not sure what to think :P

Saturday, January 22nd, 2011
I got a few things today...a 99 cents of 99 cent Ruffles bag coupon, Cleen Cell Wet Wipes sample (something to clean off your cell phone/smart phone), and Roundabouts cupcake sleeves (lil' burgers) - look for a product review next week, from Tomoson!

No comments:

Post a Comment