Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yoplait Diet ~ Day 3

Today is Day 3 of my diet....blah! I think what makes it hard for me...is that Destin, and Patrick eat almost all the time..and usually it is junk food. Sometimes fruit, but mostly junk like crackers, chips, cheese, and fatty foods that really are only good for you almost never. But after watching 'The Biggest Loser' last night, I am really hoping to stay motivated and get moving! Wish me luck!

Breakfast: Yoplait Light Very Cherry, 1 small banana & 1 cup Rice Chex cereal & a little milk

Lunch: Boston Cream Pie yogurt, 1/2 orange, 1 granola bar
Snack: Cottage Cheese
Dinner: I know I am horrible, and Pat says I have no will power...but we ate Sonic for dinner! Nothing sounded good at home, so we got fast food :( I had a grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce/tomato & some bread; a handful of cheesy tator tots, a mozz stick, and a strawberry limeade! Yikes! We also bought a Large Oreo Blast, but I only had two bites - so I would say that is will power - since I would usually eat the whole thing by myself...Grr...I am so mad at myself...but I am back to the diet tomorrow, I promise!


Exercise: Daily chores, thats about it :( My motivation was gone by the end of the day...when I would work out. My plan is to work out during the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment