Monday, January 10, 2011

Yoplait Diet ~ Day One

Okay, so as part of my New Years resolution (to lose weight) - which is starting today (I know it is 10 days into the new year, but better late, then never, right?)...I am hoping to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks (which is Yoplait's slogan). I would love to lose more so we will see...I will keep my weight written down, but won't display it here since it is my weight...and I would feel more comfortable keeping it to myself :)

Breakfast: Yoplait Light Very Vanilla, a small apple & 1 cup of Cheerios cereal (no milk this AM)

Lunch: Yoplait Light Strawberry Shortcake, a handful of cherries, & 1 Nature Valley granola bar

Snack: 1 cup of baby carrots

Dinner: Steak & Chicken fajitas, with onions & 1/2 flour tortilla with some chips/salsa

A little later...I was starving so I ate the other Nature Valley granola bar (just 1)

Non-fat dairy: my choices are 3 servings of the following during the day ~ forgot this!
1 cup skim milk (as of today, I don't own any of this - so that is out)
1- 6 oz. cup Yoplait® Light yogurt (I am already eating yogurt twice a day, so not sure I want it three times)
¾ cup plain nonfat yogurt
¾ cup nonfat cottage cheese

Exercise: I did 25 min on the Wii & of course lifting things throughout the day (not to mention chasing Destin)

Honestly, this was very hard for me..usually I eat anytime I want, whatever I want..so lets hope Day 2 goes better. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment