Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 15

1/31
Wow! I got lots of freebies in the mail today! Poise sample pack - $2.00 coupon, 2 X Thin Comfort liners, & 1 think comfort ultra thin liner; Diptyque Paris mini spray perfume; Zapzyt mini sample & $1.00 coupon; Free Purina ONE beyOnd Dog or Catfood coupon; Free Yoplait coupon; Free Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce coupon; from Mizkan - Nakano Splash Recipe Club - Holland House recipe book, 4 recipe card accordion sets with coupons, and $1.00 coupon for Nakano rice vinegar. Woo hoo!

2/1
Shutterfly 5x7 cards - 10 of them for free :)

2/2
No mail today - due to the snow :(

2/3
A mini pork recipe booklet (from Pork checkoff - National Pork Board), Similac coupons $5.00 off (I don't use these - if you know anyone that would please let me know!), from Nursery Water ~ a reusable bag & 55 cents off coupon (I also got a birthday email this week for Destin from them), Family Circle magazine (my second free issue for Feb), & a poster from Redwood Creek.


2/4
I got Destin's birthday present from UPS today (I had a coupon from Shutterfly which made it free!) :) It was a Shutterfly book that you personalize with their name, birth date, and pic - she is on Sesame Street & its all about the letter 'D'. I hope she likes it! Just junk in the mail :P

2/5
Shutterfly 5x7 card (free), Beech Nut coupons x 2, People magazine (for 6 free issues) coupon, & Member's Mark coupon for free baby formula sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment