Sunday, February 20, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 15

Pretty hard to believe this is my 15th week getting freebies by mail...I love finding free stuff - samples, books, movies, and more! Check out what I got this week:

2/14 ~ Happy Valentine's Day!
Barnes & Noble Kids' Club Membership card & letter, Coca Cola coupon for a FREE 12 pack (I think I used my reward points for this a month ago - if you don't already save your codes for Coca Cola products ~ you should! They add up & you can get can free stuff), Huggies Pull-Ups pamphlet & coupons, Nexxus Pro-Mend samples (shampoo, conditioner & split end treatment) & $3.00 off coupon, Cooking Club magazine (feb/march issue), and Valentines cards for the girls :) I also got an email for a FREE Wacky Pack Kids Meal for Destin's birthday. AND earlier last week I got an email for a free spaghetti for Buca Di Bepo, and coupons from Nursery Water & Old Navy.

2/15
In the mail today I got my Parents magazine (march issue), and my 25 Love Handle Cards (still available - just click on the link!) AND I got an email from House Party that said: To show our appreciation for applying to host a Zatarain’s® Brings Mardi Gras Home House Party™, you have been randomly selected to receive a coupon for $1.00* off any two (2) Zatarain's Rice Mixes.

2/16
I signed up for quite a few samples today online..I can't wait to get them (Ocean Spray sparkling juice, a book from BookSneeze, and more!). In the mail today, I got my CoverGirl foundation sample (it came with 2 samples & 2 coupons), Babies R Us 20% off coupon, Black Mountain Gold coffee sample & letter, and The Gardener's Idea booklet.

2/17
I got my free "Stop Bullying Now" kit with dvd, resource kit, activity guide & bookmark - check it out here: http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/adults/start-a-campaign.aspx from HRSA :) and Pampers pamphlet with coupons


2/18

Sesame Street fire safety coloring book from fema & "The Dragon & the Turtle Go on Safari" children's book from Blogging for Books (look for review next week!).

2/19
Junk mail today :P

No comments:

Post a Comment