Thursday, February 17, 2011

Potty training

I thought I would update everyone on potty training...since the last time 2/3:

Destin was having about 1 pee pee & poo accident/day...but this week (since her birthday on Sunday), she has only had 1 (and that was going poop in her undies). Which is wonderful! I actually got her to poop in the potty a couple days ago, and she was so excited...but then the next day is when she had her 1 accident. And right after she went in her pants - she kept saying "I'm sorry mommy" and she told me "I go poop in the potty next time". So I know she knows what to do...we just have to keep working on it.

So I'm not sure what to think...there is no consistency - so, yay for no pee pee accidents! She tells us when she has to go, and sometimes will go by herself. I am teaching her how to wipe herself without my help. And she loves to flush the potty. I can only hope that she will get better as time goes by...

Daytime we are still doing undies only (we have been for awhile). As far as night time...we are still wearing pull ups, where most of the time she is wet the next morning, but sometimes (like today) she was dry. Again, no consistency (with or without a bedtime drink/snack).

In other potty news...I am having a Huggies Potty Training Dance Party on Saturday, March 5th - the one they have been advertising for on TV through House Party. I just hope some of her friends can come to it & play. It should be a lot of fun. I got my box of freebie goodies on Saturday, 2/12 - and there is lots of free stuff to give away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment