Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free Samples ~ Week 16

2/21 President's Day ~ No mail today!

2/22
One step ahead spring catalog, Luvs $2 coupon, Downy $1.00 coupon, my $8.99 Toy Story movie from UPS (I bought on Amazon with my GC from Motherhood Mavens), and Pat's new phone from Fedex (he hasn't had a working phone in over 4 days!)

2/23

I received an email sample of 'The Simpsons' posters from Safety World; Solutions catalog, FREE Coffee Mate coupon, FREE Egg Beaters coupon (Walmart), and FREE Chef Boyardee coupon (Walmart). I also got my Velveteen Rabbit Holy Bible from BookSneeze (see review later this week).

2/24

Gevalia info packet (for a free coffee maker - we got one a few years ago & its wonderful!), Natralia samples x 5 (eczema wash & cream, cramps, heels, first aid cream) and $1.00 off coupon; and last a free t-shirt from BookRenter.com that I won on Facebook. I also got a BOGO free coupon from Chipolte via Facebook.

2/25
Nothing today

2/26
Maxim magazine x 2 free issues (feb & march), free Cool Juice coupon, and Maggi soup mix booklet, sample & coupon (all in Spanish).

Also today, we went to Target to look around...they are celebrating Dr. Seuss's 50th birthday by having a story time in his honor. Destin & Arwen love Dr. Seuss - we read his books almost daily! While at Target, after reading a "Cat in the Hat" book, they gave Destin a child size re-usable bag filled with snacks, a drink, bookmarks, a coloring book, crayons, stickers and coupons (money off of reading systems like Tag or V-tech). Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment