Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend update

Hello Everyone! We had such a wonderful weekend! I am trying to take more videos of the girls, so please click on them below to check them out. I have many many more posted on my account with Youtube too!


We went to a new park in Lee's Summit off of Pryor Road (at least, I think its new!). It was a lot of fun...see the videos below :)












We went to Patrick's little brother's (Andrew) 14th birthday...and got to see all of the family. Patrick has four brothers, two of which are older, married and have beautiful children ~ my 2 gorgeous nieces and 1 handsome nephew :)
Andrew getting ready to blow out his candles

Destin and her cousins


Destin loved the cake!

Arwen and her Uncle Daniel

The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins - and next weekend we are going to my oldest niece's birthday party at a skating rink :) We cannot wait!

Sunday...Patrick went to Paradise Park with his younger brother, Eric and they hit softballs (they are practicing for their summer league). I went to the grocery store (and got some great deals - see post here). Then we went outside for a little bit to play, while daddy mowed the yard (Destin helped too).




I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I got some big news on Monday night and cannot wait to share it with you all :)

Here is my new signature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment