Sunday, May 29, 2011

Arwen is 10 Months Old today!

Arwen Kinsley is 10 months old! I know I say it with each passing month, but it is so hard to believe how fast time is flying by. Last month just seems so far away...but it truly was only a month ago. I just know she is going to keep growing without hesitation...sigh...2 months until our baby turns 1! I am going to work on her invites sometime in the next week or so via Shutterfly.

Milestones
- weighs a little over 18 lbs
- has 6 teeth (three on top and three on bottom)
- can stand up on her own without help (I just know she will be walking any day!)
- still an amazing eater (she eats just about everything we do for all three meals - we just cut it up in smaller bites)...no more baby food!

- talking: duck, mama, dada, bubba, what's that?, thanks...she is just learning new words all the time!
- still loves to play/laughing all the time
- waving bye bye and hi
- very curious...crawling everywhere and into everything!

Its so hard to believe - looking back, that when Destin was this age was when we discovered Arwen was on her way :) I wouldn't have it any other way!

Until next time...I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment