Milestones this month:
- Has taken steps on her own (still not full fledged walking, but can step from one thing to another)
- Talking: bubba, dada, mama, duck, hi, out, uh-oh, dog, quack, oooh and lots more! Most of the time she is saying all kinds of random words/sounds, but you can definitely tell she is communicating.
- Went swimming for the first time
- Saw fireworks for the first time
- Eating anything & everything she can - she loves to eat!
- Stopped breastfeeding about a week ago and is now drinking regular milk at least three times/day
- Still sleeping great! At least 2x day for naps, and still all the way through the night each night :) Yay!
- Has 7 teeth - 4 on top, and 3 on bottom (still likes to bite - ouch!)
- She is very happy, laughing all the time
- She LOVES water - bath time, water table, pool time, the dog water...she loves to blow bubbles with her fact and splash! Its so cute!
Until next time, take care everyone!