Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mail Call: June 11 - 18

I hope everyone had a wonderful week and has a wonderful Father's Day! Here is this week's mail call...
  • Birth announcements – 1 from my cousin & 1 from Patrick’s cousin
  • Concert Oh t-shirt 
  • Gripole magnets (Product Review for FFF) 
  • Turning Point magazine 
  • World Famous Multisizer (ring sizer from NetCarats, plus a 10% code which I will probably give away on FFF) 
  • Pampers coupons 
  • A box of spices from Spike (total of 10 of them - PR for FFF?)
  • Toys R Us Birthday coupon for Arwen ($5.00 off of $25 or more) 
  • Vegetarian magazine (July/August 2011) 
  • Tag a long (PR & Giveaway for FFF) 
  • Newton Fruit Thins from One2onenetwork.com (PR on FFF)
  • “For me, for you, for later” Sesame Street kit about saving money from PNC bank
  • Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party box
  • Parents Magazine (July 2011)
  • 31 Gifts Cooler Tote (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
I hope I didn't forget anything...I am having a hard time keeping track of when I got things on certain days...Have a wonderful weekend! Take care, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment