Friday, June 10, 2011

Mail Call: June 6 - June 10

I didn't do a very good job of keeping track of days this week...so I thought I would just list what I got:
  • My 101 Free 4x6 prints from Shutterfly
  • Coupons from Shopper's Voice (for filling out a consumer survey via mail)
  • No Farms, No Food sticker from American Farmland Trust
  • Momsrising.org sticker
  • Simple & Delicious magazine (June/July)
  • Tiny prints cards x 2
  • 6 in 1 Screwdriver that I got from Onesaleaday.com (I think thats the right website)
  • Switchbelt (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • USPS Medium Sized boxes (set of 5) for FREE
  • Zearly box of clothes (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • Box of goodies for the girls from Gma & Gpa Sowerby
Instead of posting til Saturday, I will just go ahead and post til Friday :) since I don't get on here on during the weekends very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment