Sunday, July 10, 2011

Arwen's Birthday Ideas

Okay, so this post has been in progress for several months...and my hope was to share ideas, get feedback, etc. from the readers...but now I waited too long and Arwen's birthday is less than 3 weeks away! EEK!

I finally ordered the invites via Shutterfly...see post from today...and I have decided to do something with pink/white stripes...I am looking for decorations or printables to make myself...and hopefully will get some pics or something created....we will just have to see. 

I won something called Divine Twine a few months back, and hope to use it for my printables as well...Wish me luck, and let me know if you have any last minute ideas for her 1st birthday :)

2 comments:

  1. Popsicle sleeves make GREAT party favors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxie! I would love to get some more from you once we have some more money :) My daughters are currently sharing the ONE that you sent us :)

    ReplyDelete