Friday, July 29, 2011

Mail Call: July 18 - July 23

Is it awful, that I am just now posting this...almost a week later! I feel like I have no time at all anymore! So...here is what came in the mail last week :)

Lots of goodies this week....
  • A couple late birthday cards for ME :)
  • Pandora bracelet :)
  • $10 GC to Old Navy from Shop it to Me
  • Customized Stickers.com pack (PR for FFF)
  • Vocalpoint Glad Trash bagx x 2
  • BKW Steak Seasoning (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • 2 x Amazon GC for $5.00 each from Practical Money Skills for Life
  • Found It stickers & tags (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • My Baby Float (ordered w/my Amazon GC from Swagbucks)
  • FREE 13 oz Bottle coupon for Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
  • Babies R Us coupons
  • Melissa and Doug Trunki (pink one - Trixie) and all of the accessories, including a saddle bag, messenger bag and stickers to decorate :D (A previous Giveaway via FFF)
  • Maybe some other stuff, that I do not remember at the moment???

No comments:

Post a Comment