Monday, September 12, 2011

Mail Call: 9/5 - 9/10

I hope you all had a good weekend, and spent the time to say "I love you" to your loved ones. Its hard to believe that it has been 10 years since September 11, 2001. Did you say a prayer yesterday? I know that I will never forget.

Our weekend went by way too fast...we got to attend a friend's 4th birthday party :D The girls loved that! And then we went grocery shopping (our big event on Sunday - just the girls & I).

Now for this weeks mail call...
  • Shadora Earring/Jewelry Set ~ they look just like the ones I wore on my wedding :D (PR + Giveaway for FFF)
  • Mixbook Stationary Cards, set of 30 that I created with the girls pics on them (PR for FFF)
  • Custom made Tutu from Lil Bean Fashions (PR + Giveaway for FFF)
  • Bambo Diapers, size 3 & 4 (PR + Giveaway for FFF)

No comments:

Post a Comment