Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mail Call: October 24 - 29


Happy November! I know this post is coming out a little late, but better late than never, right? My mailbox was pretty full this week - mostly products up for review w/FFF, but great ones nonetheless :D I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Check out what goodies I got in my mailbox this week:
  • Vegetarian Journal magazine (Vol. XXX, No. 4)
  • Mini Paper Shredder & Pencil Sharpener from Karma Kiss (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • Little Pim Spanish Gift Set (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • OB Tampon container w/tampons (freebie)
  • All Terrain Herbal Armor Insect Repellent DEET-FREE Pump Spray (PR for FFF)
  • Candy containers w/girls pic on them from Partybeans (PR for FFF)
  • Lighten Up (BR for FFF)
  • Roots Only (PR for FFF)
  • Fan Stamp Instant Press On Eye Shadow (PR for FFF)
  • Elle Décor Magazine (freebie)
  • Bookmarks from the author of “Go For It” (BR for FFF)
  • My Caring Cross (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • Bully Free It Starts with Me kit, which came w/pin, sticker and poster (freebie)
  • Birthday card from Cards Direct (freebie)
  • Vajazzling.com stickers & info (PR for FFF)

No comments:

Post a Comment