Thursday, January 12, 2012

Product Review: Purex UltraPacks


Earlier last month I received another Purex Insider package, which included a full-size sample of Purex's latest creation (coming to a store near you). Please read my post below to learn all about this new product and how you can try them for free as well!

In February 2012, Purex® will be launching new UltraPacks™ laundry detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex. We’ve brought you Purex 3-in-1®, Purex with Zout®, and Purex Crystals™ (which I reviewed last March 2011)…now we are taking laundry to a whole new level.


Available in:
Mountain Breeze® and Free & Clear (as shown above)

What are Purex® UltraPacks™?
  • New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.
  • Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
  • Finally…No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It’s Laundry Simplified.®
  • Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop*.
  • Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started—even in cold water.
  • Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efficiency (HE).  
*Compared to traditional liquid detergent
How do you use Purex UltraPacks? 
  • Dry your hands before handling the UltraPacks – water dissolves the film.
  • Put (1) pack in the washer before adding clothing (the more time they spend in the water, the faster they dissolve). For larger or heavily soiled loads, use an additional pack. 
  • If you have a front loader, make sure to put the pack directly into the drum, not in the drawer.
My Review

For this review, I was sent a full-size sample of the Purex UltraPacks ~ Free & Clear. The product came with 18 small packets, and were visibly clear (as shown below).


There are many reasons why I LOVED this product...

1. Our oldest daughter has very sensitive skin, and we already use Purex's Free & Clear liquid detergent everyday..so making the switch to the UltraPacks was very easy for us. The quality of the detergent was exactly the same - and it still provided 100% free of perfumes and dyes.

2. I was very impressed by how well these small packets cleaned our clothes. At first I wasn't sure how well they would clean, so I used two packets with the first two loads I tried. But then I decided to try just one packet, and it still worked wonderful for a full load.

3. "No more heavy jugs." I absolutely love that I no longer have to measure out how much liquid detergent I need to use for each load of laundry. The packs are already pre-dosed with just the right amount of liquid needed.


4. "No more mess. No more spills." Both my daughters love to help me with daily chores around the house, and now they can help me do the laundry by "putting in" the laundry soap. I no longer have to worry about them getting liquid soap on their hands, or all over the place when putting it into our washing machine. These little packets are so wonderful!!!

5. This product is definitely going to save many families time, money and even encourage some extra helpers when it comes to laundry time.

Okay, so I have some exciting NEWS for all of you...

FreeSamplePurex.com is Back!

Given the huge success of the sampling program, Purex with Zout did launch last year, we will be bringing back free samples for this launch as well! We know consumers are skeptical of manufacturer claims about performance, so Purex wants consumers to know they can prove it to themselves! The premise of our marketing plans for next year, including this sampling program, is based on the motto, “Don’t take our word for it. Take your word for it.”

So beginning in mid February 2012, FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running, offering you (my readers) and other Purex enthusiasts an opportunity to get their own FREE sample of Purex UltraPacks and prove it to themselves. As a Purex Insider, I will let everyone know when these samples will be available!! 

To learn more about Purex UltraPacks, be sure to visit their website, like them on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter.

Disclosure: Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment