Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

On Friday, Patrick and I went to the movies for the first time in almost 3 years. And we even got our good friends, Stephen & Holly to go with us! We ate at 54th Street (with coupons - of course!) and went to the movies with my FREE movie passes from YouNeverLose.com. I cannot wait to have another double date in the future! It was so much fun!


The Easter Bunny came to our house this on Sunday...and left scooters, helmets and tons of eggs/candy!



Baby on the run!! She would not pose for me!








We spent the day with Patrick's family on Easter Sunday, and enjoyed the beautiful weather...I hope you had a wonderful blessed holiday! I am so thankful for having such a wonderful husband, two gorgeous daughters, and a family that anyone would ask for (more family pics to come...).

No comments:

Post a Comment