Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mail Call for March 26 - April 7

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I will put up post an update shortly...I got lots of goodies this past week ~ including freebies, samples and products for my reviews at Frugal Fabulous Finds!
  • My Ubby blanket (PR for FFF)
  • Clean Screen Spray/Cloth (PR for FFF)
  • Children’s Claritin and coupons (BzzAgent PR for Twice is Nice)
  • Gardening magazine
  • Family Fun magazine (freebie)
  • netTALK Duo WiFi (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
  • “The New Three Legged Stool” (BR for FFF)
  • Rascal Flatts CD “Changed” (PR from One2One Network)
  • Shadora Pearl Jewelry Set (including earrings, bracelet and necklace – gift/freebie)
  • Tuckaroo Bib (PR & Giveaway for FFF)
Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment