Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Great Grandma Mary

My father's maternal grandmother ~ my Great Grandma Mary passed away at the age of 87 years old on Monday, June 4th, 2012 after fighting a long term illness.

She was born January 24th, 1925 in Howard, Kansas and had 4 beautiful children (including my Grandma Reta) with my Grandpa Bill Scott. They divorced and she married her second husband Truman Houston, where lived in Hamilton, and then later on in Eureka, KS.

I am going to miss her so much, and I will always remember everything about her...her laugh, her smell, her beauty, her independence, and most of all her ability to be such a strong woman. I love you so much Grandma Mary! I am so happy you were able to meet my beautiful family and that we were able to make some memories. 






I hope to find more photos of her in the future from family members. We remembered and honored her life on Friday, June 8th, 2012 in Eureka, Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment