Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Arwen's 2nd Birthday Party


Arwen's 2nd Birthday was such a success! We decided to do a Butterfly party, and made our own decorations, including Footprint Butterflies, Hole Punched Butterflies and Stickers/Construction Paper galore!


Everyone just loved her personalized birthday book from I See Me



I just loved her invites...which I made via Pear Tree Greetings.







She went to bed with that Birthday balloon (shown above). I cannot believe that after almost 3 weeks, it is still fully floating away in her room!


My favorite picture that was taken by my friend Holly. She cheesed it up, right before we sang her "Happy Birthday".



We are so thankful to all of our friends and family that came to celebrate our sweet Arwen's birthday. Its hard to believe that she is already 2 years old! It seems like yesterday, when we celebrating we celebrated you turning ONE!

She is a handful, talkative, on-the-go, curious, adventurous, funny, sweet, honory, and surprises us each day. We cannot wait to see what's in store for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete