Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow, I can't believe its June!

Wow, its hard to believe that June is already here! May just flew by so quickly...

This week's DB which I am facilitating is going well - I am really enjoying seeing the different points of view from various student/teacher backgrounds. This group is so unique - most don't have any technology experience, which is shocking to me but also a wake up call. It makes me realize how lucky I am to be going into a field of technology to help future teachers, and how future teachers need to learn how to utilize technology in their classroom.

This week I was able to get the Grad folder finished & updated to meet the needs of my students and mentor. I also was able to talk to Lori about grading, how to set up BB assignments/folders/DBs on my own and how to handle students that turn in late assignments. I was worried about some students earlier that weren't doing the work but Lori informed me she has contacted them with no response. What concerns me is that 1 of the 2 students hasn't done anything, and the other of the 2 has not done any of the DBs. How could a student sign up for a course, pay for it, then do nothing??? Education costs way too much money to just waste it like that.

I am pretty proud of myself for putting the grad info all together on an organized wiki. Here is the link:
http://cte4145graduateproject.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment