In an article in Parents November magazine, "Secrets of Kids Who Never Get Sick", it states the following:
- They keep their hands clean (for the most part we clean before & after every meal/playtime)
- They're active every day (All day everyday!)
- They get plenty of zzz's (Um, no...)
- They really try to avoid touching their face (yes)
- They have a healthy diet (yes, lots of fruits & veggies at our house!)
- They get the flu vaccine (not yet, but we are getting them soon)
I know our sickness will pass with time, but what else can we do to prevent it? I am so scared for those parents that have children who are unable to be vaccinated, or who get sick all the time. I couldn't imagine!