Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sleeping update

I lost track of the days/nights of Destin's sleep schedule...but I can say they are not getting any better. It is still taking over an hour. She still won't stay in her bed or her room....I am still waiting for things to click! We got messed up on Saturday, because she didn't take a nap until almost 3 PM...then Sunday, we went to birthday party which was at night from 7 - 9 PM.

You would think that if we let her stay up later she would fall asleep faster, but it doesn't make a difference. The earlier we have her go to bed, the longer it takes for her to fall asleep :( The later we have her go to bed, it takes just as long usually. I am hoping that the books I get from the library this week will give me some new light on the subject of how to teach your children to fall asleep on their own.

Arwen has no problem falling asleep and staying asleep. She would sleep all day if I would let her! My children are opposite right now :P, but just wait...give it time & I am sure they will both not sleep! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment