Monday, November 29, 2010

Arwen is 4 months old today!

Arwen Kinsley is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is going since this summer...we just celebrated Arwen's second holiday of the year (Thanksgiving). We got to see all of Pat's mother's side of the family - which was wonderful! You just wouldn't believe how big she is getting ~ she is trying to sit up on her own, working on rolling over, talking, cooing, laughing out loud, smiling all the time. I know pretty soon we will be feeding her cereal & food in the next couple of months. I just can't get over how much she is changing. She is still a phenomenal sleeper and eats really well about every 2 hours or more. She sleeps all night, sometimes more than 10 hours! She loves to play, listen/look at books, and is very ticklish! She goes for her checkup this Wednesday..so I can update this later with her weight/height.

We are so in love with our baby girl Arwen...Destin just loves being a big sister. She likes to help me change her, and gets her toys. She even went and got a blanket today for her, when she fell asleep. It was so sweet!! I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, as a family of four (well, technically six, since we have Daisy & Duke). I know Arwen won't remember...but I know I always will! This will be Arwen's 1st Christmas & Destin's 2nd :) Check out the videos I posted of this weekend - I got Arwen laughing & smiling in some.

No comments:

Post a Comment